Soft & Chewy Keto Cookies
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup water, divided
- Pinch salt
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup Designer Keto Pure Chocolate
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the almond butter with the eggs until smooth. When the mixture becomes sticky and difficult to mix, start adding water gradually, a tablespoon at a time until you reach a smooth consistency. You will likely need to add 1/4 cup of water.
- Add in salt, cocoa powder, and designer keto protein powder. Just as in step 2, you want a smooth, easy to mix the batter, so add water until you reach that consistency. How much water you will need depends on the consistency of the almond butter you use.
- Mix in the baking soda.
- Spoon 18 mounds of the batter onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing the cookies 1.5 inches apart (they expand as they bake). Do not flatten the mounds.
- Top each cookie with 5-6 chocolate chips, gently pressing them in.
- Place the cookie sheets on the middle and bottom oven racks. Bake the cookies for 8 minutes.