Skip to content
Chocolate Oatmeal Protein Bars
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup medjool dates
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup Designer Whey Advanced Chocolate Fudge protein powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¾ cups quick oats
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper or spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, add everything but oats and chocolate chips. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl with oats and chocolate chips. Using a spoon or spatula, stir until well mixed. Evenly spread in the 8×8 baking dish.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until the top has set. Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting. Try not to eat the entire dish.
So many ways to enjoy our protein powders