Vegan PB Chocolate Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter, softened (Plus more for topping)
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tsp Nature's Charm Vegan Carmel Sauce
- 1/2 cup Organic Pro 30 Natural Chocolate protein powder
- 1 1/4 cups pastry flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate or carob chips⠀
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together PB and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, mix flax and water and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Combine into one bowl.
- Thoroughly mix in all ingredients, except chocolate chips.
- Fold in chips.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place cookies about 1 inch apart.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- With a piping bag, swirl more peanut butter on top (star tip used above).