Vanilla Coconut Macaroons
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1 egg
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes + extra for sprinkling
- 2 ½ scoops Designer Whey Vanilla Coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 chocolate bar (I used Endangered Species 72% cocoa)
- In a large bowl, mix bananas, egg, unsweetened coconut flakes, Designer Protein Vanilla Coconut and vanilla extract.
- Spray a 12-count cupcake pan with coconut oil and evenly distribute mix.
- Cook at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
- Once the macaroons are cool enough to handle, melt the chocolate bar in a small bowl, and dip one side in chocolate and sprinkle with coconut.
- Place in the fridge until chocolate hardens and enjoy!
Designer Whey Protein Powder
Whey Based - Vanilla Coconut
20g of natural, GMO-free Whey Protein Concentrate and GMO-free Whey Protein Isolate. Made with premium whey from milk free of artificial growth hormones and antibiotics, with the full spectrum of peptides plus added Glutamine, Leucine, Taurine and Phenylalanine to support fitness and dietary goals.