Summer Strawberry Waffles
- 2 eggs
- 1 large, ripe banana
- 2 scoops Designer Whey Summer Strawberry
- ¼ t. baking powder
- ¼ t. salt
- Splash of Vanilla extract
- Separate the egg whites and egg yolks into two separate bowls.
- Beat the egg whites until they form peaks (about 2 mins).
- Add remaining ingredients to the egg YOLKS and beat until smooth.
- n a couple stages, slowly fold the egg whites into the egg yolk mixture until well combined.
- Scoop about half the mixture into a hot waffle iron until cooked through.
- Top with your favorites (coconut whipped cream, cinnamon, fresh fruit, almond butter drizzle, pure maple syrup).