This Mousse can be refrigerated up to 3 days with no change in the wonderfully fluffy mousse texture!
Makes 4 servings (about 1/3 cup each)
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries (frozen can be used in a pinch)
- 1/2 cup (2 scoops) Designer Whey Gourmet Chocolate (Designer Protein)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa (add 1 more tablespoon if desired)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Coco Whip (or your choice of whipped topping or whipped cream), in refrigerator
- Add the raspberries to a mini food processor (or similar) and pulse until nicely pureed. Add the chocolate protein powder, unsweetened cocoa and vanilla extract to the raspberries and pulse briefly to blend well.
- Spoon a cup of Coco Whip (or similar) to a medium sized bowl and fold in the chocolate raspberry mixture. Spoon into 4 individual serving dishes, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to enjoy! Garnish with raspberries and chocolate shavings if desired.
Per Serving: Calories 133, Protein 11 g, Carbohydrate 14 g, Fiber 4 g, Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Cholesterol 27 mg, Sodium 45 mg