I love snacking on bars but oftentimes, they have way too many funky ingredients and sugar for my liking. I made these Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars for a snack after a workout since I'm always super hungry afterwards! They only have 3 ingredients + toppings.
- Peanut butter
- Designer protein chocolate protein powder
- Maple syrup
- Toppings: Chopped roasted peanuts & Melted chocolate
- Mix together 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Designer Whey gourmet chocolate protein powder
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup until it forms a dough.
- Press down dough on a parchment lined 8 x 8 dish.
- Top with 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts and press in slightly.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Let chill in the fridge until firm and then cut into 6 bars.