Skip to content
Chocolate Coconut Protein Energy Balls
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 15 whole pitted dates
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (divided)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1-1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 rounded scoop Designer Whey Advanced Chocolate Fudge
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 tbsp water
- Add dates to a food processor and pulse on chop setting.
- Add chopped pecans and coconut oil to the processor and mix well.⠀
- Move the mixture into a bowl and add 1/4 cup shredded coconut and all other ingredients. Mix well.
- Roll into balls and coat with remaining 1/4 cup shredded coconut.⠀
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container
So many ways to enjoy our protein powders