Vegan Protein Poptarts
Write a review
- 1 & 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup Designer Protein Sunshine Protein
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/4 cup arrowroot
- 1 cup berries (I used cherries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries)
- 2 tbsp organic cane sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small pan, on med-low heat, mix all glaze ingredients, stirring occasionally.
- In a larger pan, combine all filling ingredients. Reduce heat to low when boiling.
- In a large bowl, combine all dough ingredients, and knead into a large ball.
- Evenly roll ball into a square with a rolling pin, until about 1/4" thick. With a pizza cutter or a knife, evenly cut dough into squares.
- Place half of the squares onto lined cookie sheet.
- Place a few spoonfulls of filling onto the squares.
- Place the other dough squares onto the prepared ones and use a fork to seal the edges.
- Brush a small amount of coconut oil onto the top of them for browning.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and brush with glaze.
- Cool before enjoying.
Designer Protein http://designerprotein.com/