Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Cookies
Write a review
- - 1 1/2 cups Creamy Peanut Butter, softened
- (Plus more for topping)
- - 1/2 cup Cane Sugar
- - 1 tbsp ground Flax
- - 2 tbsp Water
- - 2 tsp Nature's Charm Vegan Carmel Sauce
- - 1/2 cup Designer Protein Vegan Chocolate Protein Powder
- - 1 1/4 cups Pastry Flour
- - 1 tsp Baking Soda
- - 1/4 tsp Salt
- - 1/2 cup Vegan Chocolate or Carob Chips⠀
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix together PB and sugar. In a separate bowl, mix flax and water and let sit for 2 minutes. Combine into one bowl. Thoroughly mix in all ingredients, except chocolate chips. Fold in chips.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Place cookies about 1 inch apart. Bake for about 10 minutes. Allow to cool. With a piping bag, swirl more peanut butter on top (star tip used above).
Designer Protein http://designerprotein.com/