Toasted Coconut Pumpkin Protein Bars
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups shredded dried coconut
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia drops
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup Designer Whey French Vanilla
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- Toast coconut by spreading on to a baking pan and baking at 375°F for 3-5 minutes or until browned. Let cool.
- In medium sized mixing bowl, blend all ingredients until well combined.
- Spread into a 9x9 baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in 350°F oven for about 20 minutes or until browned.
- Cool on wire rack. When cool, slice into squares.
Designer Protein http://designerprotein.com/