Protein Chia Pudding
Write a review
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1 scoop Designer Whey in French Vanilla
- 4 tablespoons chia seed
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or sweetener of your choice
- Fruit for topping (optional)
- Add vanilla almond milk, light coconut milk & Designer Whey vanilla protein powder to a sealable container.
- Seal container and shake until thoroughly mixed.
- Add chia seeds and maple syrup. Seal container again and shake until mixed.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes to allow pudding to set.
- Once set, top with desired fruit and enjoy.
Designer Protein http://designerprotein.com/