Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Pie
Write a review
- - 1 cup flour⠀
- - 2 scoops of Totally Egg Classic Vanilla Protein Powder
- - ½ cup softened butter⠀
- - ¼ cup ice water
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER WHIPPED TOPPING
- - 1 container (8 oz.) Cool Whip Sugar Free⠀
- - 4 tbsp. PB2⠀
- - 1 scoop Totally Egg Dutch Chocolate Protein Powder
- - 2 tbsp. Butterscotch Pudding (sugar/fat free)⠀
- - 4 oz. cream cheese⠀
- Combine flour, Totally Egg and salt.
- Cut in butter until batter is coarse crumbs.
- Stir in water while mixing a little at a time until you form a ball.
- Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Roll out crust and put in pie tin.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.⠀
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER WHIPPED TOPPING DIRECTIOINS
- Blend all together until smooth.
- Add to pie crust.
- Place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Designer Protein http://designerprotein.com/