Chocolate Banana Oatmeal Protein Muffins
Write a review
- - 2 cups old fashioned oats⠀
- - ½ cup Totally Egg Dutch Chocolate protein powder ⠀
- - 1 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt⠀
- - 2 eggs ⠀
- - 1/2 cup honey
- - 2 tsp. baking powder⠀
- - 1 tsp. baking soda⠀
- - 2 tbsp. ground flax seed⠀
- - 1 tsp. vanilla ⠀
- - 2 ripe bananas ⠀
- - OPTIONAL: ¼ cup cocoa powder optional (if you do this, add one egg white)
- - OPTIONAL MIX-INS: frozen blueberries and chocolate chips or unsweetened coconut and chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray tin with non-stick cooking spray or line 12 to 16 muffin tins with silicone or foil liners.
- Place the oats in the food processor and pulse for about 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients to the food processor. Process until everything is mixed together and oats are smooth.
- Place in a bowl and add mix-ins.
- Divide batter among cupcake liners, and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
Designer Protein http://designerprotein.com/