Write a review
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 scoop Designer Whey in French Vanilla
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp each: ginger, nutmeg, ground cloves, salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 apple, shredded
- 1/2 cup dried fruit + nuts
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 425F. Mix together flour, protein powder, baking soda, salt, and spices together. In another bowl, mix together eggs, coconut sugar, honey, coconut oil, applesauce, orange juice + zest, and vanilla.
- Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and stir. Add all other ingredients and stir until combined.
- Spoon batter into a greased/ lined muffin pan and fill each cup to the top. Top with blueberries. Bake for 5 minutes at 425, then reduce heat to 350 and bake for 15-18 more minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
Designer Protein http://designerprotein.com/