BLUEBERRY PROTEIN PANCAKES
Write a review
- ½ scoop Designer Whey Protein Powder in French Vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 1/3 cup of fresh blueberries
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons flour (gluten free, whole wheat, all-purpose, or almond flour)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl. It should be a little thinner than normal pancake batter.
- Heat a pan to medium heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a spoon, pour batter onto pan. You’ll want each pancake to have about 2 tablespoons of batter.
- Let cook for about a minute and a half. Then flip and cook for an additional minute.
- Top with preserves or jam.
Designer Protein http://designerprotein.com/