Vanilla Coconut Macaroons
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1 egg
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes + extra for sprinkling
- 2 ½ scoops Designer Whey Vanilla Coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 chocolate bar (I used Endangered Species 72% cocoa)
- In a large bowl, mix bananas, egg, unsweetened coconut flakes, Designer Protein Vanilla Coconut and vanilla extract.
- Spray a 12-count cupcake pan with coconut oil and evenly distribute mix.
- Cook at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
- Once the macaroons are cool enough to handle, melt the chocolate bar in a small bowl, and dip one side in chocolate and sprinkle with coconut.
- Place in the fridge until chocolate hardens and enjoy!